Mi Flash Tool is a portable application, so you don’t have to install it on your computer. Simply download the most recent version, extract it, and run it by double-clicking the exe file. Below, we’ve included a direct link to download MiFlash Tool for Xiaomi devices.
- You can submit feedback on issues in beta software using the “Services & feedback” app.
- While installing the Mi Flashing app, it also installs Xiaomi Drivers and ADB & Fastboot Tool.
- A Xiaomi Stock ROM is a firmware package developed and provided by Xiaomi for its Android devices.
- Start by clicking ‘Select’ in the tool to launch the file selector window.
- Click on the AP button and select the firmware file.
You may also repair your Xiaomi device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File. Flashing mode selections will appear in the lower right corner.
Move the Stock Samsung ROM file to your Xiaomi 11T Pro Internal Storage. Your Xiaomi 11T Pro device will automatically Reboot and you can disconnect your device. If a stock ROM is open-source such as Android, code can be accessed by the developer, edited, recompiled, and re-released for another android or Custom ROM.
To verify, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Device Manager’ and verify if the device is being detected as ‘Android Bootloader Interface’. If it does, then you can skip this step and head directly to step #6 below. To do this, you will first need to install an archive utility like 7-Zip or something similar on your computer. Once you have it simply locate the downloaded Fastboot ROM on your computer, right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’. Once this is done, you will get another file in .tar file format. The fastest way to update your Xiaomi phone is by installing the over-the-air (OTA) updates using the built-in Updater mechanism.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE stock Flash File firmware is a great choice for those who want the most out of their device.
- This post contains the Xiaomi Redmi Pad Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi Redmi Pad smartphone to its original state.
- Aside from the OTA update, there is MIUI ROMs that enable you to install updates manually on your device.
- Xiaomi 13 runs MIUI 14 is based on Android 13 and packs 128GB, 256GB and 512GB of inbuilt storage and phone does not have dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage.
- If in case, you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out.
The Xiaomi Mi flash utility is designed to flash the fastboot image on Qualcomm-powered Xiaomi and Redmi devices. It may be used to revert to stock MIUI firmware, manually upgrade Xiaomi/Redmi devices to the newest software, and even fix bootloops. The tool also allows users to downgrade to a previous stable version if the new version contains bugs. This post contains the Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) smartphone to its original state. TWRP recovery let’s you do a number of cool stuff but the whole point of having a custom firmware files recovery is to be able to flash unsigned .zip files. These .zip files could be anything from a custom kernel, boot, recovery, MODs or full custom ROMs. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues.